26 August, 2017

A Little Magic | Bramble Fox

Hey. Another layout so soon?!

You bet! This one is a bit of a throwback to Disney trip for DD birthday. I've scrapped many pictures over the years, but I couldn't resist this new Magic Perspextives. I chose the black because I really like the contrast against the bright colours.

 I firstly applied gesso before inking the background with my favourite Distress colours. I die cut lots of tags and leaves to layer in the background. I love these beautiful papers from Echo Park and Simple Stories.

 I particularly like the tropical leaves which were also inked with Distress Inks. I tucked in a flair from the 'Like a Boss' set.



I hope you like the layout. There are restocks coming to the Bramble Fox shop - be sure to look before they all run out!
Thanks for popping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!