07 May, 2017

NSD 2017 | Bramble Fox

Hey - belated National Scrapbooking Day!

I hope you managed to play this weekend.

I did take part in one challenge today hosted by Hey Little Magpie.

I like these kind of sketches - they're so easy to use. I pretty much stuck to the original plan.
I added pretty details from Bramble Fox. I just love the Perspextives :)


I added various papers and embellishments from my stash. I tend to accumulate lovely things which are too nice to use!


We took Mack for a walk and the blossom was out in full bloom. This cherry blossom tree was huge! The floor was carpeted with pink blossom.


I used Distress Oxide inks to make the background. I'm so in love with these inks. They are truly awesome.

I love how this turned out - it was pretty fast for me! Started and finished in a day - world record!


I hope you had a great weekend. If you fancy a bit of shopping there is 20% off at Bramble Fox until 14th May.


Thanks for popping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!