29 March, 2017

Life in Colour | Hybrid Layout - Digital Press

Sorry about the blip in service. I have come down with a stinky cold which was just in time for Mother's Day here in the UK. Nice.
Anyway, I finally managed to get a photo of a layout I completed a couple of weeks ago for The Digital Press.

As my family no longer want to have their photo taken (although they never wanted to), I have resorted to scrapping old photos - they will have albums filled with photos of them when they were young but none as teenagers!


I have used a lovely colourful kit from KIMB Designs - In Living Colour. I was really drawn to the colour combo and graphic designs. These flowers are really cute right?!

I experimented with some ink splodges on the background before stamping some random text over the top in toning colours. (How cute is that little kawaii rabbit??)

The kit has some cute scribble frames and journal words which came in very handy.


My current favourite obsession.



The kit has some amazing patterns so I'll be doing some more with those this week - I'm really hoping to catch up on everything.

Anyway. Hop over to Digital Press to take a look at In Living Colour and the other lovely goodies :)
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!