27 February, 2017

Click | The Digital Press

I told you I was on a bit of a roll this week.

We are a very tech-savvy family (which is not necessarily a good thing). The kids knew how to operate the various tablets, phones and computers we have from a very early age! They amaze me how they pick up great skills when it comes to apps, etc.

For my layout, I wanted a bit of texture and interest but I didn't want to go too mad as the fabulous Connect Papers from TDP are very vibrant.

After ripping the papers to the right width, I stencilled along the edge of the papers. I've used Distress Inks (Salty Ocean) to add a bit of colour.

I also overlaid this with the star stencil. I added a little stamping and doodling.

The Connect kit contains some really great icons and embellishments - perfect for a fun layout.

I cut out the title on the Silhouette and inked with Distress Ink for an ombre effect.

 Grab your Connected Kit from TDP.

Thanks for popping by. I'll post one more layout from this week.
Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!