15 February, 2017

A Little Sunshine | Stuck?! Sketches 15th February

Here is the great sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.


You may have gathered that I've looked back through some old photos recently.
We've been to Disney a few times but back in 2008 we went at Christmas time. It was one of our favourite  trips.

Life was all rainbows and sunshine at the time so I created my own ray of sunshine! I switched the sketch around a little to accommodate a larger title.



I drew the rainbow using the Silhouette before stitching in white cotton. Then I painted in the colours using Distress Inks and water colours.

The title was cut on the Silhouette and the ombre look was achieved using Distress ink.

Finally topped off the layout with some kawaii cabochons and tag.

I love how the rainbow turned out!

Anyway, thanks to our genours sponsors for this challenge:


Check out Stuck?! Sketches blog for all the entry details and loads of inspiration!
Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, I am loving your Disney pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the time you took to write this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!