01 January, 2017

Happy New Year | Stuck Sketches?!

Happy new year to you all!
It's that time of year to reflect on the year that has gone and turnover a new leaf.

Well, there were lots of highlights for me and my family but the layout will have to wait...

For now, I'll share the layout for the first Stuck Sketch?! of 2017.


It's another fantastic sketch by Laura Whitaker - I really don't know how she can do so many unique sketches!


As it was party season when I create my layout, I've scrapped a work's Christmas Party. This one was from 2016 at the start of the evening. The end of the evening is far my dishevelled! I kept to the sketch very closely. You'll need to click on the close-ups to see the detail as the dark background is hard to photograph.



The pretty handmade star charm is from Charms Creations. The charms have so much tiny detail - layers of felt, fabrics and tiny stitching.

This tab charm also features music paper which was my jump start for the party theme.

The lovely layers of lace form the base before adding on lots of gold embellishments.

The circle matt is embellished with sequins and stickers.

Hop on over to Stuck Sketches?! to see the fabulous designs by the other members of the CT - they're amazing and all so different.

There are prizes up for grabs by these sponsors:

So why not start a new habit this year and keep the creative juices flowing with Stuck Sketches?! Entry is super-easy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, love the colours and how the pop off of the dark background! PS did you get a blog makeover? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!