14 January, 2017

Exciting News | My Creative Scrapbook

I recently entered into My Creative Sketches challenges and was lucky enough to win.
This was my first entry back in August.
The prize was a gorgeous selection of Prima products from My Creative Scrapbook.

I love the shabby chic papers from Prima. It's a rare photo of my DD and I taken on holiday in Prague.
This photo also taken in Prague I scrapped and entered into the October challenge...


This fabulous prize kit was just begging for some autumn leaves (my favourite thing currently).


Well here is the exciting news, Pam has asked me to be a guest designer in February. So I'm now waiting excitedly for the kit to arrive... Yippeee!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!