26 November, 2016

You Got Mail

Christmas may be looming fast, but I haven't really got to grips with it yet!

I have however, found time to do this cute little project. I saw a blank mail box that was crying out to be altered.
I covered the mail box in the fabulous My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum paper. It is my most favourite Christmas collection ever! The sparkly stars are just so pretty.


I needed a little occupant for the mailbox house. This is a robin made from a polystyrene egg shape. I punched hundreds of heart shapes which were then glued into place (yes it took a while).
Robin is wearing the latest Christmas accessory - a santa hat (although you can't really see in my photo, he does have eyes and a beak). 
The little envelopes were made from several different collections



I think this would make a great little gift for someone. I'm going to do another version for a special person in my life to stash their treasures.

Thanks for popping in. I'll leave you with a sneak peak of another layout.


Morag x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!