15 November, 2016

15th November Stuck?! Sketch

Things are busy around here! I can't say that I've actually started my Christmas shopping, but it's the thought that counts.

I have been busy with scrapping amongst other things. Here's my take on the second sketch of the month:

I couldn't resist scrapping our puppy's first Halloween. Not that he did much, but he did have a cute little jersey.  I did stick to the sketch closely although I turned it 90 degrees to suit my photos.

I stamped some leaves which were then coloured with Distress Inks.


I love Halloween but I don't have much in the way of stash. So I turned to my trusty digital files to print out some spooky labels, etc.


Don't forget that there are prizes to be won!

Creative Embellishments are offering a $25.00 gift certificate to their online shop, to one lucky participant!


D-Lish Scraps are also sponsoring this challenge, offering a free "Just add paper" kit to a second lucky participant!
Check out the lovely inspiration over at Stuck?! Sketches.

I'll leave you with a sneak peak at my Christmas crafting.
I'll post more details later in the week! Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the way you turned the sketch to suit your photos. The texture and the colour on your layout are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on here are brilliant! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!