17 September, 2016

Sweet Puppy? Really?

Do you remember that sweet puppy that I scrapped a couple of weeks ago?
How butter wouldn't melt?

Well I may have changed my mind!

So I started photographing a layout I had done of when we met up with friends to celebrate our 50th birthdays. I was quite pleased with the layout - it was cheerful and fun. I was taking a photograph of it when I got distracted by a phone call.
In steps Mack....



He ran off with the layout in his mouth and had already started demolishing it by the time I caught him. I should have got a picture of him if I were a proper scrapper. He certainly has added his own distressing.

Funny thing was, my DD thought it was supposed to look like that!
I give up!

Happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!