20 May, 2014

Scrap Around the World Guest



I am joining the rest of the Scrap365 team as guest on a great challenge blog, Scrap Around the World.

Our inspiration for the challenge;


Now I have to start off by saying my photo of the layout is pants. I have tried to get a great shot of it but I'm white challenged!

What you can't see from my photos is the sparkle!
I used a yellow chalk ink through the stencil and then coated it with a very sparkly 'Wink of Stella'. It really glistens in the light.



 I adore these colours - perfect for spring.


Of course the balloons in the original mood board were a perfect fit for my photo. I also sprinkled on gold embossing poweder here and there for more sparkle.

I hope that you will pop over to the challenge and join in the fun - I really enjoyed it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an

    expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a

    million and please continue the rewarding work.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!