15 April, 2013

Lulu & Roy

Things are returning back to normal after a manic few weeks (or is it months?!)
They say if you want anything doing, always ask a busy person. I think that would be me!

Anyway, I will share a layout that I did for Merly Impressions last month using Lulu and Roy.


The collection features quite an eclectic mix of patterned papers and matching stickers and embellishments. I have to say that as the papers were quite different to my normal palette, I wasn't sure how I would manage with them, but in fact they were really easy to use!


For the main area, I layered up the collectables, stickers and mixed them in with strips of patterned paper, gauze and leaves. It looks so effective over the black cardstock.


I adore the border stickers  that are on the sticker sheet. It is a fabulous way to add more interest and a good excuse for more banners and embellishments without overloading the layout.


I think leaves are overlooked by many people but they really do set off any flowers that you have. It's a good idea to scrunch them to give them texture and really enhance a grouping.

You can find all the supplies that I've used over at Merly Impressions here. Be sure to pop on over to the  Merly blog for lots of inspiration from the team too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!