20 April, 2013

Late Spring

I think spring has finally sprung in our neck of the woods. It has been so unseasonably cold and dank for the past month or so that it's only now that the blossom and spring flowers are appearing. So you've got to get spring fever from somewhere - for me I've gone flower mad!


I carefully cut around those pretty roses and peonies(?) from Prima's Tea Thyme paper to use as my starting point and layered with the scrap pieces from my sketchbook layout (Pixie Glen).

The real fun bit was adding the flowers and trinkets layering them up so that they appear to grow up a trellis.
I tore away the corner so that I could tuck more little elements and roses in. This way you can add more without overwhelming your photo.

Who doesn't love a bird cage?! I cut around mine and have it 'hanging' from my embellies,


Finally the adorable little bird house and swallow compliments that spring feeling.

Thanks for popping in. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!