30 December, 2012

Pickled Pear

Normal service will be resumed....

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas. I got sick before Christmas so the best laid plans all went by the wayside. Still it was out of the way in time for the big day.

Last month I got to play with the Pickled Pear Collection which is a fabulous mix of vintage images in grown up colours.

I went to a craft show last year with Jackie & Julie - boy we really know how to shop till we drop! 

For this layout I wanted to experiment with some textured layers so I created an aperture down the middle of the page and went to town with layers of distressed papers an lace.


 You may have noticed that I love envelopes so I created an envelope using a simple template before tucking in tickets from the Collectables



 The Boutique Buttons is from the latest Collection The Vintage Garden featuring a mix of vintage images with a modern twist.

Products Used:
Pickled Pear - Quince, Apple, Sticker SheetCollectables, Stamps
Number Stamps
Lace Trim
Boutique ButtonsThe Vintage Garden

You can check out all the details at my blog post over at Merly Impressions.

I'll leave you with an experiment I did of our tree lights.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!