22 January, 2012

25 Disney Style

Thought I'd give my blog a little makeover.  It's been a while.  I'll be tinkering around with it over the next week or so, so please bear with me.

Anyway, a quick share of a Christmas layout.  Actually is was from a couple of years ago, but I've only just got around to scrapping it.

Papers are all October Afternoon.  My little flags and bits and pieces are directly from a gorgeous card I received from Julie.  It was such a great idea that I just transferred it to my layout and added some pieces of my own.
It's a great way to incorporate great cards into a layout.

It was certainly a Christmas to remember. 

I'll leave you with a sneak peek of a project for Manor House Creations next month.  It is one of my favourites so far. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the card from Julie. Love the layout.

    Go you with your new designed blog - Yah !!! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool scrapbooking. What a wonderful way to utilize small left over things into a beautiful collage.

    http://blog.timnishmitra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!